First in the world to combine inorganic 3LCD panels with an inorganic phosphor wheel for superior light and heat resistance
Epson EB-L1000 Series projectors
Singapore, 12 August 2016 – Epson, the number-one selling projector brand worldwide, today announced the launch of its new EB-L1000 series laser projector used for large venues. The EB-L1000 series projectors are the first worldwide to integrate inorganic 3LCD panels with an inorganic phosphor wheel to achieve superior light and heat resistance for spectacular image quality, reliability and durability.
The EB-L1000 series projectors’ new lamp-free laser light source with 3LCD technology are capable of reproducing images with outstanding levels of colour brightness for extremely long periods, delivering up to 20,000 hours of maintenance free use. The projectors come with nine lenses including the world’s first zero-offset ultra-short throw lens, the ELPLX01, providing maximum flexibility and enabling the projectors to be installed in tight conditions where available space is at a premium.
Designed to operate 24/7, the EB-L1000 series are ideal for applications requiring continuous projection including command centers, storefronts, museums, digital signage and more. With a laser light source, the projectors reach maximum brightness without need for warming up. The EB-L1000 series will be available in 4 models ranging from 6,000 to 12,000 lumens in Southeast Asia – L1100U, L1200U, L1405U and L1505U.
“Epson has spent more than 15 years working to extend the durability of the projectors, to deliver projectors that achieve new levels of brightness and reliability. The new EB-L1000 series of laser light source projectors underscores our commitment to the laser and high brightness projector market, and cements Epson’s position as the number one projector brand worldwide for 15 years running,” said Ms. Tan May Lin, Epson Singapore’s General Manager (Sales, Marketing & Customer Service Division).
Features of the Epson EB-L1000 series include:
- 4K enhancement technology – Viewers can experience the most intricate details. Pixel scaling technology shifts each pixel diagonally by 0.5 pixels to double the resolution to 3840 x 2160, surpassing full HD quality.
- Auto image calibration – Equipped with a built-in camera, the EB-L1000 series are capable of calibrating and adjusting color, uniformity and white balance automatically.
- Flexible projection – Projectors can be rotated 360 degrees in any direction for off- axis positioning, and are fully tiltable for maximum flexibility for installation in any location.
- Innovative performance features for seamless projection on surfaces include edge- blending, curve projection, corner wall projection, point correction and others.
Available Epson EB-L1000 series models in Singapore:
- EB-L1100U – 6,000 lumens, WUXGA resolution (1920 x 1200), Laser light source, In-Built camera for calibration
- EB-L1200U – 7,000 lumens (white and colour light output), WUXGA resolution (1920 x 1200) Laser light source, In-Built camera for calibration
- EB-L1405U – 8,000 lumens (white and colour light output), WUXGA resolution (1920 x 1200), In-Built camera for calibration
- EB-L1505U – 12,000 lumens (white and colour light outout), WUXGA resolution (1920 x 1200), Laser light source, In-Built camera for calibration
Epson EB-L1000 series of 3LCD laser projectors is retailing from $ 21,000. Please contact Epson Singapore for more details.
Epson is a global technology leader dedicated to connecting people, things and information with its original efficient, compact and precision technologies. With a lineup that ranges from inkjet printers and digital printing systems to 3LCD projectors, smart glasses, sensing systems and industrial robots, the company is focused on driving innovations and exceeding customer expectations in inkjet, visual communications, wearables and robotics.
Led by the Japan-based Seiko Epson Corporation, the Epson Group comprises more than 67,000 employees in 90 companies around the world, and is proud of its contributions to the communities in which it operates and its ongoing efforts to reduce environmental impacts. http://global.epson.com/
About Epson Southeast Asia
Since 1982, Epson has developed a strong presence across major markets in Southeast Asia. Led by the regional headquarters, Epson Singapore Pte Ltd., Epson Southeast Asia spans an extensive network of 10 countries, and is responsible for delivering and supporting Epson’s cutting-edge consumer and business digital imaging products to the customers of these markets through its comprehensive infrastructure of over 360 service outlets, 10 Epson solution centres and 8 manufacturing facilities. http://www.epson.com.sg
About Epson Singapore
Epson is the world’s leader in digital imaging solutions. The company’s Singapore operation is also the Regional Headquarters of Seiko Epson Corporation. The company markets and supports Epson printers, scanners, projectors, electronic devices including liquid crystal displays, semiconductors and system devices in South East and South Asia. www.epson.com.sg